Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm Pinterested - 'shake-it' confetti wrap

This fun Confetti Wrap by Minieco caught my eye. How could it not? Ever since I read about it on their blog, I wanted to try it. But it wasn't until this past February that I got a chance to. 
(can you tell, I am catching up on blog posts? LOL)
My father in law and I share a mutual love of dots. Whenever there are seasonal flavors, I send him a box. My 15 year old cousin's celebrity crush is Sherlock.  So here I was with Valentines presents to send, and I was just going to stick them in a box. But then I remembered the confetti wrap.
 I pulled out all of my fun hole punchers. Starbursts, circles, and hearts.
After choosing some colored card stock to work with, I had a great big pile of fun. 
Instead of a gray background I used kraft paper. It's such a fun idea! I will definitely be using it again.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I like your version even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took that idea and applied it to the packages you mailed. They look like a lot of fun to send and receive. Also, that Nan Lawson print is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Definitely buying cellophane at the shops tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails