Friday, May 23, 2014

Window Shopping - Photojojo

I've been riding my bike a lot by the beach and I often think "I wish I could take a picture of this!" I looked for a bike mount for a phone and of course, photojojo has it. Since shipping is free over $50, I started looking around...I found way too many things that I want.
Summer is coming and I'd love to take some water shots with my phone. This iphone super suit looks perfect.
I have so many instagram photos that will never leave my phone. With this instax printer, I'd never have that problem again! 
 The picture on the left is what I look like every time I travel. Cordito to the rescue!
This egg carton is a great way to carry a bunch of film. I only wish that it was also x-ray ok. 
Hashtag necklaces! What will they think of next? LOL, I always use a filter. 
The keyprop would be great to steady my on the go shots. Sometimes after a few cups of coffee, it's hard to keep my hands still.
 I've been looking for salt and pepper shakers, and these are the best ones I've seen.
Will this be the year I finally get a Bokeh kit?
These camera flash drives are darling! I am always looking for my flash drive. It wouldn't hurt to add a few more.
I don't "need" this portable photo studio, but I would sure use it! 
As I said, it wouldn't hurt to add a few more. Film USB drive.
I know, this got a little ridiculous. Luckily, they also have the option to buy EVERYTHING. The one of everything listing. Photojojo never fails to make me laugh.
All photos from Photojojo.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love nearly everything here! The bike one in particular is really cool (not that I have a bike).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been riding my bike a lot by the beach and I often think "I wish I could take a picture of this!discoteche a roma

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails