Monday, June 2, 2014

Shop Update - Wooden Cat Template

Our cat template has been updated and is now back for sale in the paper pastries shop! Our old wood was great, but didn't travel well. It didn't happen to every one, but it only takes one to break for me to want to improve it. After some trial and error, we finally found the perfect wood.  
I have the Rifle paper co. secret garden calendar hanging up in my bedroom. I just love the flowers on those pages. I took the January-May pages and made them into cat notes using my cat template.
 Since I wanted the flowers to be on the outside, and the inside to be blank for my message, I traced the template on the back.
 Aren't these great? The colors are divine!
I think Milchy was a bit jealous over these beautiful cats ;) But then I saw how that pale pink one looked like it had a crazy eye! Funny the things one's eyes see.
Anyway, the cat template is in the shop again and it's better than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails