Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Santa Cruz

I'm heading to Santa Cruz to celebrate the 4th of July. I am looking forward to relaxing and spending time with family and friends. Of course there will be a lot of sister time :) When I lived in LA, Katie and I would see each other 3-6 times a week. Not I only see her twice a month. Katie, Nat, and I all went to UCSC so we all love the town. Here are some of our favorite things to do-
Visit campus, the Boardwalk, Natural Bridges. Sandwiches from Zoccolis, Acai bowls from Cafe Brazil, Chocolates from Mackenzies, gummy octopi from Marinis.
Shopping on Pacific/downtown at Bookshop Santa Cruz, Sock Shop Santa Cruz,  and Stripe. There's always an antique fair/flea market or the like. Verve Coffee, and Seabright Beach. The teahouse spa is great after a long day of walking around. Romantic for a couple and fun for a group too. I can't wait!
Enjoy 15% off any order placed this week. All orders will ship next week when I return.
Pictures from Santa Cruz, found on my flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I saw a banana slug in Mendocino once but it reminded me of Santa Cruz :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails