Sunday, August 10, 2014

Paper Pastries NEW World Headquarters

It's funny how things happen. I had been looking for a work space since May, pretty much every weekend.
I was getting frustrated and was giving up hope of being able to find a "perfect" spot. Robert Mahar is a friend I met through Cathy of California. He always comes by during Renegade Craft Fair to say hello and catch up. I mentioned that I had been looking for a new work space and he said that he and his friend Molly just found a great creative office space the Spring Arts Tower.  
I checked out the website and was interested. I wasn't able to go see it, so Katie went. The spot we looked at turned out to have been in the process of being rented already and I was crushed. I went to talk to the leasing manager again and I'm so glad the first place fell through. This place is perfect! I said I wanted it straightway. 

-tons of natural light
-I can walk to work
-friends in the building
-it's got two rooms

-fire escape

-view of Spring Street
-24 hour access + 24 hour security
-freight elevator
-pets are allowed!

I'm so stoked. I can't wait to start working there. But of course I have to pack everything up first!
I'm not closing the online shop at all, orders will just be a bit delayed until I get set up.
I think I should be set up in within a week of moving.
In the meantime, you can enter the code
for 15% off any order placed today until August 27th. Now for photos of my the gorgeous PP world headquarters: 


  1. Congratulations! What a great place you've managed to find. Wishing you all the best in your new space!
    I was in LA earlier this year with my husband. It was my first trip to US and LA was our first stop. Even though I was only there for a week and lived near Manhattan Beach, we managed to squeeze in as much as we could. But I didn't get a chance to check out downtown LA. I loved the place and hope to come there again in the future.

    1. Thank you! I am excited to get set up and working in here.
      I always thought that LA, NYC, and san francisco were my top recommendations for international travelers. But after I visited New Orleans, I have to add that city to the list. I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip. Downtown LA is really cool and has changed drastically in the last few years. I'll be sure to share my favorite downtown places :)

  2. The amount of natural light is awesome! It looks like a great space and will surely look even better after you move in :)

    1. I hope so! I'm sure it will be chaos for 24-48 hours. But I have a team of friends and family helping me set up this weekend. Crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly with the movers and that I can get set up this weekend. I'm excited to get back to work, and so sick of packing!

  3. So pretty!!! I love all the light!




Related Posts with Thumbnails