Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sent with Love No. 43

It's been way too long since I've sent out a big stack of mail. I had a lot of thank you notes to write, plus some birthday gifts to pack. Last week, I took a morning and wrote 7 letters, and 11 cards.
I used cards from egg press, moglea, power and light press, rifle paper co, the social type, paper source, quill and fox, and la familia green.
I stamped the address for all the cards using my muji alphabet stamps and magenta, turquoise, and neptune inks.
I was trying to organize my postage but Otto decided it was the perfect spot for a nap. 
It felt great to send out so much mail. 
Has anyone written a card or letter recently? The postage stamps have been so good lately!

13 comments:

  1. oh this is beautiful, just beautiful. you inspire me ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear :) The more letters, the better

      Delete
  2. The available stamps are great! I sent a bunch of cards out this week - adorned with Jimi Hendrix or Ringling Brothers Circus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! I'm excited to see the janis joplin stamps, I think they're out but I have not seen them at my PO.

      Delete
  3. Seeing all of this pretty outgoing mail makes me want to catch up on my own correspondence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing my pen pal's outgoing mail made me want to sit down and write! I'm happy to pass it on ;)

      Delete
  4. Omg! Such an unbelievable pile of mail! Lovely :D I love it all <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! gorgeous glimpses, esp. appreciate how you documented the cards and envelopes.
    super inspiring fodder for a sunday afternoon.
    & otto: simply swoon!
    you do make magic!
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do swoon over Otto, on a daily basis! He's the sweetest. I'm lucky he puts up with me.
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Love the look of all your envelopes together. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a whole basket of mail to send out. It is such fun having a whole lot of letters and parcels to send. I really like your envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails