Friday, September 12, 2014

Chronicle Crush

Chronicle books sent me this big box of fun!  Included:
Pretty Packages 
Huckleberry
Mix it Up
Goodnight Darth Vader
I knead My Mommy
Darling Clementine Letterpress Notecards
The Who, the What, the When
I pretty much love everything that Chronicle puts out and I feel like they chose these items just for me. The Who, the What, the When book is about history sidekicks. It's not released until late October, but I think it would make a great gift for any history buff.
While moving, I couldn't believe how many gift wrapping supplies I have. This book Pretty Packages by Sally Shim, is perfect because it shares ideas and I can use a lot of materials I already have.
Mix it up is meant to be an interactive guide. A really fun project to share with a budding artist.
Beautiful photos and mouthwatering recipes come together in the cookbook Huckleberry. I'll be sure to bookmark a few recipes so Tony can make them for me ;)
I knead my mommy are poems by cats :) They all really hit home. 
Goodnight Darth Vader is a funny bedtime story.  This one I'll have to pass along to my Star Wars loving little cousins.
Thanks so much, Chronicle Books!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome package! Chronicle has such great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails