Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just Write No. 2 Laura Berger

I am still unpacking a few things in my studio. I just came across a big box of stationery. This box is full of cards and papers that I've purchased, and that I've set aside to share for the Just Write column of this blog. I haven't written one of these since January! LOL, ridiculous I know. But I just found a bunch of cards for it, so expect that coming soon.  I discovered Laura Berger while browsing on etsy one day.
I love her sense of humor and the faces her illustrations have. Aren't they great? 
I'm a big fan of this one :) 
This is a great line for general hello notes. She also has some wonderful prints, and a lot of new card designs in her shop. Check them out here.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen some of these as prints. Didn't realize they were cards too. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails