Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Shop Update - New pencil sets!

It's been quite a while since I debuted a new Paper Pastries pencil set. Maybe...three years? The reason was, I was done making pencils! The six sets that I had, were all that were ever going to be. Well here I am eating my words because I've come up with three new sets. And I'm really excited about them :)
 and Photography.
They can all be found at 
They'll make great gifts this holiday season!


  1. How did you come up with those 3 subjects? Just curious. I really like the Hawaii set.

    1. I majored in film photography, my dad grew up in Oregon, and I'm planning a trip to Hawaii. I also have a shop in Hawaii I'd like to be carried in. I thought that making a Hawaii pencil set would up my chances of that ;)
      I've always wanted to add more photography themed gifts, and the pencils were great sellers last holiday season. I figured adding a few more sets couldn't hurt.



Related Posts with Thumbnails