Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Making Mail Doc

About a year and a half ago, I was interviewed for this documentary about making mail. It was a kickstarter that got funded. It's now available to watch online here. 
The film interviews a variety of mail artists. Still a bit shocked that The Queen of Mail Art wasn't interviewed for it. Maybe there will be a sequel.
I hope to never make this face again LOL
And why didn't i get my hair done? I'll never know.
Some action shots
This was when I lived in Oceanside. Because these guys who were making the film were traveling from Ohio to Los Angeles, I came up from Oceanside. We filmed at Reform School. Thanks, Reform School!

8 comments:

  1. I watched most of this the other day...I was a little surprised to not see certain mail artists too but it was still sort of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, maybe if they can do another they will reach out to different mail artists.

      Delete
  2. I'm watching it!!! So exciting to actually see you and hear you talk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i didn't even think about that! Maybe all my pen pals should watch it. Is it weird for you? That last thing I say, I kind of sound like I'm about to cry but I'm not at all, LOL
      so embarrassing

      Delete
    2. It was great seeing you and hearing your accent - I was calling Thomas over and saying - Look - it's Margaret :) You sounded passionate about it all - left me feeling all inspired!!

      Delete
  3. I just finished watching this today! I had no idea that was you until this post! Very cool. I was also pretty surprised at the selection of mail artists for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails