Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Prints to Me Review + Discount Code

There are a lot of instagram printing services out there, and you just don't know how they are going to turn out. I've tried a few, with hit and miss results. Prints to me just launched in October of this year. I was able to try out their printing services. They offer a big variety of print options- prints, wallmounts, canvas prints, metal prints, books, stickers, coasters, and ornaments. I ordered the stickers, coasters, 4 x 4 prints, and snapshots.
I am very impressed with them. The prints are a nice weight, a matte finish, and incredible color handling.  
This is a 4 x 4 print on the left, and a snapshot on the right. The snapshots are available with the instagram caption as well, but I opted to forgo it. Most of my instagram captions are just emojis ;)
 These are the stickers. 
The coasters are awesome. These would make great gifts. I had to get some of Otto and Milchy.
I used some of the stickers to decorate my computer. Otto's head sticker in the middle is from mystickerface.com. Overall, I am really happy with the prints I got from Prints to Me. I will definitely use them again!
If you'd like to try them out, enter paperpastries for 30% off any order from now until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails