Monday, February 23, 2015

Just Write No. 3 Carolyn Suzuki

Just Write is a series to share my favorite stationery lines. I knew it wouldn't be too long before Carolyn Suzuki's line showed up here! I was a fan since the first second I saw her at the Unique LA show. My obsession only grew after I started seeing her line around town at all my favorite shops.
 She's got a wide range of cards for all occasions, they are always bright and cheery. 
 These are just a few of my favorites!
It's always a good idea to have a few cards on hand. Sometimes when I know I'm going to have some time to kill I take a stack with me. For example, I had to go get my car serviced so I took a few and went to a coffee shop to write. But of course, writing in public opens you up to strangers trying to get up in your business- "what's that you've got there? a card? people still write cards? well WHO are you writing to?? Do they write back??"
I wish I had a shirt that said "don't talk to me, I am clearly busy" but headphones also do the trick ;)
 Back to Carolyn- they are so good! Literally, even if you don't think you have anyone specific to write to, her cards will inspire you. Don't you just know someone who would love this card?
 Cats, I'm obsessed, you already know.
 Shiny stars are just perfect for a birthday celebration.
And for reasons unknown, I love this banana.
If you aren't familiar with Carolyn's line, do yourself a favor and go check it out now! You won't be disappointed.


  1. Very cute! I like the California one especially :)

  2. Such good stuff! "Love at first bite." Kills me. :)

  3. Haha, love them!




Related Posts with Thumbnails