Tuesday, March 31, 2015

National Letter Writing Month

Did you know that April is National Letter Writing Month?
Join Hello Lucky and Egg Press's 30 letters in 30 days challenge. Follow along on instagram, and be sure to tag your photos #write_on. They are giving away a free kit with 4 letterpress cards and a jelly roll pen. Get yours here. Keep letter writing alive!
I'll be posting my photos once a week to my instagram.

Yesterday was National Pencil Day. You can enter THEWRITESTUFF for 15% off all products in this category. Code expires on Friday 4/3.

3 comments:

  1. Just received my kit yesterday--so excited! I've seen this photo making the rounds on Instagram. It's perfect for April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like the photo. Yeah, i posted it to Instagram a few days ago and it's gotten a couple of reposts. There are even some that don't give me credit for my image!

      Delete
    2. Sorry, that's a bummer :( It can be hard to release anything into the wild (of the internet). You just never know where it'll end up...

      Anyway, hope you have a month filled with lots of happy mail :)

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails