Saturday, May 30, 2015

Library Store Sale and LWA Book Club

The Library Store at the Los Angeles Public Library downtown is one of my favorite shops in the whole city, and it's not just because it's steps away from my house. The curated selection of cards, gifts, apparel and home goods is top notch. I can always find a gift there, and something for myself ;)
Their annual sale is this weekend. I went a little nuts. So much great stuff!
 Downtown LA print from arts district printing co.
 Cards from the good twin co and fugu fugu press.
Museum nails polish wraps, cards from Hello! Lucky,  The Great LakesEgg Press, and Table Top Made.
I'm sure this book will come in handy one day.
Hubba hubba card from the social type, amour card from pei design.
Fish card from pei design, mother card from moglea, guitar card from one canoe two. 
 two alley cats. One can never have too many ridiculous cat cards right?
 Foxy and winston and Saturn Press.
 These wrapping papers are going to make very cool envelopes :)
 Get on down to this sale before it's too late!
I am leading the next discussion for the LWA book club. We are reading Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn. I got the book out from my local library :) Be sure to join us on August 3rd for the virtual book club.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You found some really great stuff! Wish I lived closer! Also, I'm planning on reading the book--it sounds interesting.



Related Posts with Thumbnails