Sunday, June 7, 2015

CatCon LA

CatCon LA was this weekend. It was so packed! So many cool vendors, cat adoptions, product name it. 
Here are some of my favorites-
I've been fans of Little Friends or Printmaking ever since the first time I saw their work at a Renegade Craft Fair. Any friends of rescue pets is a friend of mine. They have some great new products, check them out!
Xenotees bags and pillow cases are Otto + Milchy approved :) They are always all over them.
I got every cat I know a Polydactyl catnip toy. They are so cute- sugar, sushi, peanuts, pickles. I got to see four cat's reactions to them- they went NUTS. I will definitely be getting more of these.
Purpose cat litter is my favorite and I haven't used anything else since I discovered it. It was so nice to meet the team in person and they had a relaxing lounge area to hang out.
Always good to see Kate Funk- she had some of her 2016 calendars available. I was able to get one for me and a few for friends. 
Stay at home club was completely sold out by the time I went by their booth.
A new discovery, Blunder Puss makes some of the best cat tees I've ever seen. We had to get this one that looks like Gennady Jr.
Living in the meow- cute shirts and helping cat's find forever homes! A+++
I tried to get some pusheen but the booth was so packed that I couldn't get in at all! It was madness.
Otto also got a Whisker Box, and he loves it.
I also was obsessed with Katris, tetris shaped climbers+scratchers, the perfect gift for your spoiled kitty!
I'll definitely go next year. See all the vendors here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails