Tuesday, June 9, 2015

LA Cake Club

I came across The Crepes of Wrath Funfetti cake while catching up on blogs and knew I had to make it for this month's L.A. Cake Club!
Like most baking, you have to use a ton of butter.
Tony and I baked this cake together and I was panicking because we started less than 2.5 hours before we needed to leave for the club.
We decided to use only one kind of sprinkles for the inside.
They came out perfect!
And they were so easy to get out of the pan. The trick is to cut a piece of parchment paper to line the bottom of your dish.
Double vision :)
There were so many delicious treats there, as usual.
I always say I'm only going to have a bit, but then I go overboard! So, so good.
I invited my friend Toni and her boyfriend Ian. They really brought it! I thought their cake was the most beautiful. 
If you want to be part of cake club, just sign up for the newsletter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails