Sunday, August 9, 2015

30(ish) after 30

I turned 30 in July!  In my 20's I made a wish list of gifts I wanted BEFORE my birthday.  But now I'm 30 (and much more mature) so this year it's a bit different.  30 (+) things that I like, that I'm not expecting anyone to buy for me. Just for fun ;)
hand embroidered cat portraits Otto and Milchy would look SO good embroidered.
mid century sofa Beautiful, and it would look even better with O + M on it.
petite cafe set For solo cups of coffee or tea.
 tub caddy In case I need a long soak, I could have a cuppa, a letter, a book.
white pen house  My friend Victoria has the black pen house and I love it. It's so proper on a tabletop.
galaxy handmade nib holder I'm still on a galaxy kick and would love one of these beautiful nib holders for my calligraphy.
les fleurs letter set Another stationery set to add to my stash. One day I'd use it.
hand carved pineapple stamp set I've always been obsessed with pineapples and memi the rainbow stamps. This is a no brainer.
letters preserve memories rubber stamp My outgoing mail would look so proper with this stamp.
lavender typewriter I always thought I wanted a pink typewriter but this lilac is calling my name.
gold cat stickers  #sendmorecatmail
hand carved bakery bread set Yes please! Bread is delicious and so cute in stamp form :)
 your new boyfriend handmade sticker set lol, I would love these for my outgoing mail.
The Future Is Female SAY IT LOUD! SAY IT PROUD!
Baggu canvas duck bag I already have one of the bags in brown and I use it everyday.  I want to give brown a break.
Rainbow Puzzle So fun to play with.
Within the hour at home massage Who wouldn't want this?
Samantha Jones Power Suit Shirt Debating between this and an actual power suit.
Golden State Sweatshirt Best coast.
Pretty much everything from Poketo.
hand stenciled heart tank   When I saw this I had a flashback to a favorite article of clothing from when I was little.
dual opal ring I don't have any dual jewelry but have been really into them lately.
sheer lingerie In love with this.
x files patch I want to believe and I do.
grande lash (available at jae and leona) I've seen what this can do and I am impressed.
natural coco rose lip tint I love everything from the line, they just came out with this.
hello halsted earrings She releases new items and they immediately sell out. I haven't been able to get myself a pair.
gold cat ring Crazy cat lady through and through.
I hope you liked looking through my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails